SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore
SGS is one of the world’s leading inspection, vertification, testing and certification Company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 48,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,000 offices and laboratories around the world. We invite dynamic individuals ready to embark on an exciting and challenging career to join us as:
Advertised on 22-1-08. Application deadline on 20-2-08.
Assistant Calibration Officer
(Singapore – Ayer Rajah Industrial Estate[Map])
1. Calibration of equipment.
1. Calibration of equipment as distributed by the respective Calibration Executive.
2. Generation of draft report and checking of final reports.
3. Liase with client on technical issues with respect to job.
4. Maintenance of draft report templates.
5. General housekeeping of respective sections.
6. Perform any other responsilbilities as assigned by Senior Management.
Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
Applicants must be willing to work in Ayer Rajah Industrial Estate.
Foreigners are welcome to apply too
Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Belum ada komentar.